1 Cup Sugar
3 tablespoons Water
1/2 cup Butter or margarine
11/2 teaspoon Vanilla
Any color food color
Mix all ingredients together, bring to boil. Pour over 4 quarts of popcorn. Stir well
Hi, my name is Sharilyn I wanted to create a blog that I could share some of my thoughts, feelings and experiences of the Tender Mercies of my Father. To tell you about myself..I am a Daughter of God, a wife to a terrific Guy. Mother to four beautiful children 1 Son and 3 Daughters and I am a Grandmother to five of the cuties Grand-kids ever! And Yes I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS THOUGHT WITH YOU...I FOUND LONG AGO AND I LIKE TO USE IT AS MY INSPIRATION " All the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle." I HOPE WITH THIS BLOG THAT I CAN SHARE.. THE LIGHT OF MY CANDLE WITH YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment